Thursday, January 10, 2008

New faces

If you see any of these people roaming the halls do not call security.
They are being paid to be here.


Justin. A copywriter, and a true gentelman


Peter. An ECD and probably one hell of a snuggler


Step up to the Mike. He is an Art Director.


Jeff. An intractive guru that can see thru walls and shit.


The mysterious Andy.


Ben. An ACD/CW has been here for a while but he picked up a new face over the break. This is his new face.


Caroline. Copywriter. As you can see Caroline is female.


John. An AD/CD. Which has nothing to do with AC/DC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

About Me said...

It's true. I am an excellent snuggler.